Tricom Funding is a nationally recognized administrative and financial services company that has built an enduring reputation based on stability, industry leadership, exceptional service and business integrity. Founded in 1989 by a group of industry veterans who felt there was a better way to meet the payroll funding, payroll processing, accounts receivable financing and full back office service needs of the staffing industry, Tricom Funding has had an annual growth rate of more than 20% year on year. In 1993, Tricom Funding was listed on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies.
We are a dynamic company committed to growth and continually striving to exceed client expectations. If you are looking for a long term career opportunity with a very strong employee centric and close knit culture, Tricom Funding is the place you want to be.
Standard Benefits Include:
- Base salary (plus commissions for sales team)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Clothing Allowance
- Personal/Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dry Cleaning
Tricom Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports various community service organizations and activities. We want you to join us and become part of making both our company and our community better places to work and live.
Current Openings at Tricom Funding
We are looking for an Account Executive in our Milwaukee, WI office. Not just any Account Executive though, we want the best!
Our environment is fast paced and high energy from our President on down, so this should describe your ideal culture. We are very team oriented and you can expect support from all areas, as well as be expected to provide support as needed.
In addition to at least two years of proven success in your previous inside sales position(s) we are looking for someone that demonstrates and takes advantage of the following traits and skill sets:
- Do you have a background in banking and/or staffing industry management?
- Are you naturally curious about people/companies and their challenges?
- Are you articulate, well spoken, and come across as sincere and interesting on the phone?
- Can you express yourself and Tricom’s value proposition in writing?
- Are you assertive but not aggressive?
- Are you goal oriented and focused on achieving both personal and company goals?
- Are you coachable and able to take direction and put it to use?
- Do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Do you possess and practice exceptional listening skills?
- Do you enjoy (at least not hate) cold calling and can you quickly build rapport with customers?
- Do you believe in always following through and delivering on your promises?
- Do you have a good memory for names, dates, pricing, policies and other details?
- Are you able to think outside the box and be creative in solving problems?
If you believe this describes you then you will be very successful joining our team. Responsibilities include territory development through cold calling, direct marketing and lead follow up. No travel required – 100% inside sales, with the exception of occasional trade shows throughout the year. The ideal candidate will be excited to make cold calls and will have a proven record in closing. He/she must understand objections and how to get around those obstacles.